First of all on behalf of myself and the staff I would just like to say thank you to all our customers who have supported us during this pandemic and a personal word of thanks for my staff who have worked hard to ensure all customers have a safe clean environment.
From Tuesday 31 August 2021, you will no longer need to book a gym slot online.
- There will be no single use gym sessions, customers must have a 7Day or Monthly Pass
- All gym members must be aged 14 or above
- The booking system will remain in place for all our exercise classes however, remember for all classes you confirm membership or pay on arrival. Class bookings are available here.
All our memberships can still be purchased online or you may purchase/renew on site at our gym reception desk.
Effective from 31 August
- Mon to Thu: 09.00-13.30 then 14.30-20.30
- Fri: 09.00-13.30 then 14.30-19.30
- Sat: 09.00-13.30
Last admission will be 45mins prior to closing time.
We accept that the government information is now only guidance however we will continue to ask customers to maintain current protocols as a matter of course, therefore:
- please respect others, including staff, and maintain a respectful distance where possible
- continue to wipe touch points down and clear up equipment after use
- continue to use the hand sanitiser within our facility
Thank you for your ongoing support and co-operation.