Have you ever felt like you’ve hit a bit of a plateau with your training?
Do you struggle to find the motivation to get fit?
Are you just getting a bit bored with your workout?
Then using a Personal Trainer will provide several benefits to give you that extra boost, motivation and drive to hit your targets.
- Support & motivation: Our PTs are passionate and supportive, but don't get too comfortable as we will challenge and motivate you to push yourself further.
- Maximise technique: If you're new to the gym or new to lifting weights, getting the technique right is vital.
- Knowledge and experience: Our PTs have experience of working with clients of all ages and abilities.
- Bespoke training plan: We will create a tailored training programme to suit your needs, abilities and goals.
- Fitness assessment: Don’t worry! this is to help us understand your baseline, and a way to keep track of your progress.
- What to wear and bring: Just as you would do training alone in the gym, make sure to wear proper attire so you’re geared up for your training session. Wear breathable and lightweight clothing and non-slip supportive trainers. Bring a towel and bottle of water with you, along with anything the personal trainer suggests you to bring. The last thing you want to be is to feel uncomfortable or ill-prepared.
- Duration: A personal training session can be between 40 & 60 minutes and will fit in with your schedule and availability.
There are various options for our costs, these include:
Single personal training session
- GymPLUS members: £Free (one per week)
- Standard Gym members: £13.50 (25%discount)
- Casual rate: £18.00
Block of six sessions
- PT Warrior package: £72.00
- Apply your promocode when booking
- Purchase your Warrior package online here
Book your PT Session