There are several benefits of personal training. These include:
- Maximise technique: Our PTs will guide you on how to perform exercises correctly and safely. If you’re new to the gym or new to lifting weights, getting the technique right is vital.
- Knowledge and experience: Our PTs stay up to date with trends and training methods, and have experience of working with cluients of all ages and abilities.
- Support & motivation: Our PTs are passionate and supportive, but they’ll also challenge and motivate you to push yourself further.
- Bespoke training plan: Personal trainers will create a tailored training programme to suit your needs, abilities and goals. For example, if your goal is to lose weight, your programme will include specific weight-loss exercises.Your personal trainer will monitor and adapt your plan based on your progress.
- Fitness assessment: You might find your personal trainer will ask you to perform some exercises and body measurements to evaluate and record your fitness level. Don’t be worried about how well you do in these, just do your best. It’s about understanding your baseline, and a way to keep track of your progress.
- What to wear and bring: Just as you would do training alone in the gym, make sure to wear proper attire so you’re geared up for your training session. Wear breathable and lightweight clothing and non-slip supportive trainers. Bring a towel and bottle of water with you, along with anything the personal trainer suggests you to bring. The last thing you want to be is to feel uncomfortable or ill-prepared.
- Duration: A personal training session can be between 30 & 60minutes and will fit in with your schedule and availability.
There are various options for our costs, these include:
No Gym membership / Public
- One PT session: £12.00 (rises to £15 on 1 Feb)
- PT session for two people: £20.00 (rises to £24 on 1 Feb)
- Block of six PT Sessions: £60.00 (rises to £75 on 1 Feb)
- Block of six PT sessions for two people: £100.00 (rises to £120 on 1 Feb)
Standard Gym members
- Single PT session: £10.00 (rises to £12 on 1 Feb)
- Block of six PT Sessions: £50.00 (rises to £60 on 1 Feb)
- Will get 3 x PT sessions each month: £FREE
If a full-on PT session doesn‘t appeal, then why not give Small Group Training a go? Group Training sessions are a great way of staying motivated, reaching your targets, meeting new people and of spreading the cost of Personal Training sessions a little more thinly.
This is the same concept, except you share your sessions with a small group of up to 4 people, all of whom have similar fitness goals to you. We will deliver our Small Group programmes over a six week period.
Please contact us for a quote and availability, firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your PT Session