Published 8 March 2019
The QFit Gym already offers great value for money to our customers, not many local gyms can offer a 30-day contract that is both affordable and has no time restrictions. We will never charge a joining fee, or administration fees for signing up to direct debit, customers will always be able to pay cash or card on site and we have increased the amount of classes we offer.
However we need to ensure we can sustain the facility and services we offer for the future. A small number of prices changes will come in to effect from Monday 15 April 2019.
- If you pay by cash/card the GYM membership fee will rise 25p per week to £19.00pm.
- NEW Direct Debit mandate renewals set up after 14 April will rise to £17.00pm.
- The monthly rate for the YOUTH GYM membership will rise to £14.00pm.
- The PAYG rate for exercise CLASSES will rise to £3.50per class (members £2.50)
- The FLEXIPASS will remain at £30.00 but will be valid for 10 visits (can be used for gym or classes)
The are no price changes to
- Gym PAYG rate (£4.00 all days inc Saturdays)
- Existing Direct Debits (what you pay now will stay the same)
- Massage treatments (£10.00 for 15mins, £20.00 for 30mins and £30.00 for 60mins)
- PT sessions £12.00 for single 45min session or a block of six for £60.00
Sign up to pay your renewals via Direct Debit for £17.00pm – save £2.00, that’s almost 5weeks free gym use per year!
Buy a Two Month gym membership for only £32.00 – saving £6.00!
Buy a FlexiPass of ten classes (or gym sessions) for only £30.00 – that’s one free class or two free gym sessions!