All users of the gym must be aged 14 or over (Family sessions are for 8-13s to attend with an adult)
The casual 'Pay on the day' rate for a single gym session or exercise class is £4.50.
- Standard Gym Only = £20.00pm
- GymPLUS = £31.00 (option of 1 x PT session per week OR attend our exercise classes).
- PT Warrior = £45.00pm (includes 2 x PT sessions per week AND access to any exercise class)
Why not train with a friend or partner and select our GymBUDDY for two people = £36.00 - or the BuddyPLUS = £50.00
Our Family gym sessions are £6.00 (1 x adult and up to 2 x children aged 8-13).
FAQS & TERMS
All users must be aged 14 or over to attend
- You must pay your fee on arrival at our reception desk
- You must complete a contact form on your first visit
- All memberships are valid from the date of purchase
- You have 7 days from initial purchase to cancel for a full refund, however if you have used your membership during this time your cooling off period becomes invalid
- Once activated / used you are not entitled to a refund
- The GymPLUS entitles users to EITHER 1 x personal training session per week OR Access to our exercise classes each week of your membership period
- If you miss a class or a PT session, you are not entitled to a credit or refund
- You may not roll over or accumulate missed PT sessions or class credits unless we are unable to offer the service at the agreed day/time
- Once a renewal has been processed there are no refunds.
When you pay by Direct Debit you will receive a discounted rate, your first payment is in full then each renewal shall discounted. You also agree to enter in to a minimum 4 month contract.
All our direct debits are processed securely on our behalf by Ashbourne Services.
If you sign up and make a recurring credit or debit card agreement - this is a rolling 30-day membership at the full rate.
Important: It is your responsibility to notify us of a request to cancel a membership
To cancel you must inform us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org - please also see details on Direct Debit cancellations.
When you first sign up, you must inform us in writing within 7 days of purchase (14 days if purchased online) and you shall be entitled to a full refund. This only applies on the condition your membership has not been activated, this refund offer does not apply to any renewal payment as your membership is already active.
To cancel a Direct Debit you must Contact Ashbourne Services direct in the first instance and provide a minimum 14 days notice prior to your renewal date.
Where you have set up an automatic recurring credit or debit card membership, you must provide at minimum 2 days (48hours) notice prior to your renewal date.
Once a renewal payment has been processed this will not be refunded
Once a renewal payment has been processed, this will not be refunded.
We shall only provide a full refund to you within 7 days of your initial membership start date where you have requested this in writing by email to us and on condition you have not used the membership for any services. Where you have set up a Direct debit, you have a 24 hour cooling off period to request a refund of your initial payment, after this period you are committed to the minimum 4 payments. No refunds are offered once a direct debit or recurring card payment has been processed. Where you set up a Recurring card payment, your initial payment is immediate and will not be refunded.
Annual Memberships are valid from the date of purchase, to obtain a full refund you must submit a request in writing within 21 days of purchase. No refund (full or partial) is available from day 22 of your annual membership payment. Where you have activated / used your membership during the first 21 days, your 21 day cooling off period automatically ends.
We reserve the right to only offer a partial refund as a gesture if you notify us to cancel during the first 90 days of your annual membership, under these circumstances the maximum refund you shall be entitled to is 50% of your annual membership payment.
There are no cancellation fees where the customer has followed the full cancellation process.
There are no refunds or credits allowed to any Class discount / Referral Card. All cards are valid for up to a maximum of 3 MONTHS from the date of purchase, or until the last credit is used, whichever is sooner!
The Qfit Gym Etiquette forms part of our membership and usage terms and conditions
- All users must sign in / register at reception on arrival for each visit
- If you are unsure as to how to use any piece of equipment, please speak to a member of staff
- Coats and bags not permitted onto the gym floor, free lockers are available
- You may not use the gym whilst under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, tranquilizers or any medication or other substance which may affect your ability to exercise safely
- Please ensure all equipment is cleaned and stored away after use
- We will not tolerate the use of any foul language or any behaviour that may cause harm, upset or distress to staff or other users
- Any aggression, or a perceived threat of aggression or violence will result in the person(s) being ejected and local authorities / police may be informed
- We do not allow users to coach or deliver personal training to other users within this facility. Anyone perceived to be training other users will be asked to leave the gym immediately without recompense
- Members are solely responsible for their own belongings. The QFit Gym accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
- Members are asked to only use the lockers for the duration of their training session.
- Members must inform staff of changes to any contact details.
- By accessing the gym members are deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions of membership.
- Should your personal medical circumstances change you are required to inform us immediately.
- Smoking, including e- cigarettes are strictly prohibited in all areas of the building
- Staff reserve the right to remove any person who is perceived to be behaving in a manner that may disrupt, endanger or cause distress to other users
- The Qfit Gym reserve the right to terminate the membership or restrict use of the facility to any person who is in breach of the etiquette and/or membership conditions.
DIRECT DEBIT DISCOUNT RATES
If you pay via direct debit this will be cheaper each month.
Your first payment is immediate and in full, then your 'discounted rate' will apply to all future renewals. The 'discounted renewal' prices are Standard Gym = £18.00pm the GymPLUS promo rate = £25.50 and the PT Warrior promo rate = £38.50