Our QFit Family Gym sessions are aimed at getting the family active. Sessions are suitable for any child aged 8-13 years of age and they must attend with a participating adult aged 18+.
The ‘family’ must consist of one adult (aged 16+) and up to two children aged 8 to 13years old. Everyone who attends, incl the adult, must participate in the use of the facilities. We are unable to accept children only attending. All children must undergo an induction by a member of staff prior to starting first session.
Every Saturday 10am to 1pm. During the school holidays, we also allow Family Gym sessions Monday to Friday between 10am and 5pm (we are closed weekdays 1.30-2.30pm).
There is no requirement to book, however the parent/guradian must complete a contact form for the first initial visit. Whilst most children will be focused on cardio, we must stress that children are not allowed to use any free weights or resistence machines without staff supervision.
- Family Pass: £6.00 (1 x adult and up to 2 x children)
- Adult gym members: £free – kids £2.00each
- All payments are made on arrival by cash or card
- Booking is required if you wish to have an induction
- Access is always available on a Saturday morning after 10am
- During school holidays access is extended to 10am-5pm Mon-Fri
Children aged 8-13 may not use the facility without an appropriate participating adult and should not be left in the gym unattended.
Full gym memberships are open to anyone aged 14 or over.