Have you ever felt like you’ve hit a bit of a plateau with your training?
Do you struggle to find the motivation to get fit?
Are you just getting a bit bored with your workout?
A Personal Training Session is suitable for everyone – regardless of age or ability.
ALL PERSONAL TRAINING PACKAGES INCLUDE FULL NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT
Gym based sessions
- Single PT session for non-gym member is £19.00
- Block of SIX sessions £96.00 (@ £16.00per session)
- Block of TEN sessions £140.00 (@ £14.00per session)
Remote sessions - we come to you (subject to location & availability)
- Block of FOUR remote sessions £120.00 (@ £30.00per session)
- Block of EIGHT sessions £184.00 (@ £23.00per session)
- Support & motivation: Our PTs are passionate and supportive, but don't get too comfortable as we will challenge and motivate you to push yourself further.
- Maximise technique: If you're new to the gym or new to lifting weights, getting the technique right is vital.
- Knowledge and experience: Our PTs have experience of working with clients of all ages and abilities.
- Bespoke training plan: We will create a tailored training programme to suit your needs, abilities and goals.
- Fitness assessment: Don’t worry! this is to help us understand your baseline, and a way to keep track of your progress.
- What to wear and bring: Just as you would do training alone in the gym, make sure to wear proper attire so you’re geared up for your training session. Wear breathable and lightweight clothing and non-slip supportive trainers. Bring a towel and bottle of water with you, along with anything the personal trainer suggests you to bring. The last thing you want to be is to feel uncomfortable or ill-prepared.
- Duration: A personal training session can be between 40 & 60 minutes and will fit in with your schedule and availability.
All prices are quoted per person
- Full payment required prior to your first session
- All session days/times must be pre-booked, subject to availability
- If you BUDDY UP, there is a 15% discount of the total cost
- All sessions must be delivered in one location
- Where you BUDDY UP - the session will go ahead regardless if only one person attends
- Where you are unable to attend a gym based session, you must provide at least 1hours notice
- Where you are unable to attend a remote session, you must provide at least 2hours notice
- Missed sessions will only be rescheduled where the agreed notice has been provided
- You will forfiet a session where you have not met the agreed notice period
To request a cancellation of your PT Agreement, you must provide notice in writing via letter, addressed to The Qfit Gym, John Willie Sams, Market St, Newcastle NE23 7HS or via electronic email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full refund is available if you cancel within 7 days of purchase and no sessions have been delivered.
Customers will receive a pro-rata refund, where;
- 8 days or more have passed since purchase date
- FOUR or more sessions remain in your block package
- The refund will be based on the remaining sessions pro-rata block rate
- All pro-rata refunds will be subject to a £15.00 cancellation fee